2018 Supporter Wristbands Available Now
Entry to Pride Day is by donation and everyone will be asked for a £3 donation to fundraise for the event and our year-round activity and work as a charity. We could not put Pride on without your support.
A great way to support Pride is to get one of our optional Supporter Wristbands. Wristbands offer a visible identifier of a donation towards Pride (so you don’t keep being asked) and also offer fantastic rewards and discounts at Pride! These included:
– 50p discounts on Pride Day bar prices (some multibuy discounts may be excluded)
– Free bus travel on Pride Day with First Bus (Bristol Inner Zone)
– Discounted £1 journeys with Bristol Ferry Boats
– Money off or free items from Pride Day food stalls
– Discounts and offers with local business partners
Include all the benefits above PLUS they also include (free) entry to the The official afterparty at the O2 Academy, The Queenshilling and Punka at the Old Market Assembly. They also will offer free or discount entry to other partner Pride afterparties to be announced. We are also working with local businesses in Bristol to provide those with the supporter wristband even more discounts across Bristol.
Pride costs a lot of money, before we even think about artists payments we have to raise the money to pay for the fees and licence to use the site and then for the stages, marquees, security, fencing, toilets, first aid and even tables and chairs!
Please note a wristband does not guarantee entry
Pride Day+Night and Super Supporter tickets afterparties are for those over 18 years of age, to comply with the venue licence laws, and ID will be checked. We are hoping to work with some partners to create an event for under 18s.
Sorry NO ALCOHOL can be brought into the festival site this year.
This is to comply with police and licence conditions required to hold the event. There will be extra bars onsite which take card payment. The profits from the bars go back into the Bristol Pride Charity to support Pride to happen.
We have a fair pricing policy and with a Supporter Wristband you will also save 50p on bar prices.
There will be bag searches, to speed up your entry and reduce queues if you don’t need to bring a bag don’t bring one. This policy will be strictly enforced to comply with our licence
Bristol Pride is a registered charity run by volunteers. We do not get the funding that other Pride festivals of similar size and it makes our job very hard but we passionately believe in keeping Pride an open access event so that no one is excluded from Pride. Pride is our chance to engage each other and wider communities and is your chance to celebrate who you are. You shouldn’t be forced to pay just for being gay but we do need your support.
Please support Pride and buy in advance!
As well as fundraising for us you will also be supporting our chosen charity, this year that is The Albert Kennedy Trust. Pride also works throughout the year with visits to schools, businesses (and who ever will have us) to combat and challenge homophobia, biphobia and transphobia, plus our work to combat hate crime and your donations help fundraising.
Terms and Conditions
– Your eTicket is to be exchanged for a festival wristband on Pride Day, at Pride Week events or from the Pride Hub. Visit the Pride website for more details.
– Please ensure you bring ID for wristband exchange as staff may need this for verification.
– No Alcohol is allowed to be brought into the festival.
– No glass of any kind, illegal substances or weapons are allowed, entry will be refused or you will be removed from site if you are found with any illegal substances, nitrous oxide, offensive material or any item judged by security staff to pose a risk to yourself or others.
– All people entering the site will be subject to bag searches by trained security staff to enforce the restrictions above.
– Wristbands do not guarantee entry to the festival. Safety is our top priority and if the site is at capacity we will adopt a 1 in 1 out policy or temporarily halt entry. A priority entry lane will be enacted for Wristband holders.
– Bars onsite operate a challenge25 policy please ensure you bring ID with you.
– Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult & may be asked to show proof of age.
– Entry to site will be refused or you will be removed from site if you are intoxicated, behaving offensively, violently or trading goods and services without written express permission from Pride.
– The head of security can refuse entry to site for any reason.
– Wristbands are non-transferable and broken or removed wristbands may be void
– Wristbands are not refundable once purchased and no refunds are possible in the event of the lineup change or cancellation of any kind.
– These terms and conditions may be updated as needed