- Your eTicket is to be exchanged for a festival wristband on Pride Day, at Pride Week events or from the Pride Hub which will be open from the 1 July.
- Please ensure you bring ID for wristband exchange as staff may need this for verification.
- No Alcohol is allowed to be brought into the festival.
- No glass of any kind, illegal substances or weapons are allowed, entry will be refused or you will be removed from the site if you are found with any illegal substances, nitrous oxide, offensive material or any item judged by security staff to pose a risk to yourself or others.
- All people entering the site will be subject to bag searches by trained security staff to enforce the restrictions above.
- Bars onsite operate a challenge25 policy please ensure you bring ID with you.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult & may be asked to show proof of age.
- Entry to the site will be refused or you will be removed from the site if you are intoxicated, behaving offensively, violently or trading goods and services without written express permission from Pride.
- The head of security can refuse entry to site for any reason.
- Wristbands are non-transferable and broken or removed wristbands may be void
- Wristbands are not refundable once purchased and no refunds are possible in the event of the lineup change or cancellation of any kind.
Wristbands are for fundraising purposes of the Bristol Pride charity, they are not a ticket. Priority entry lanes are in place for wristband holders.
- Pride Fast Track Day Supporters and Super Supporters offer guaranteed entry only.
- Further terms and conditions may be released before the event. We may send you important event updates to the email address supplied during checkout.
- For questions about ticketing please contact Bristol Ticket Shop
By purchasing a wristband for this event you agree to the terms and conditions stated here.